Monday 27 March 2017

Filled Under:
, ,

Hrithik Roshan 'Kaabil' was a very stunning journey.

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan , who'll  be seen on screen in "Kaabil", very soon and says shooting of the film was a incredible journey for me says Haritik.

He was in Noida at DLF Mall Of India to reveal the new collection of the Swiss-luxury time piece brand Rado's Lightness Collection. Haritik futher says: He believes in the brand's philosophy that "if you can imagine, you can do it": Haritik.

"This is entity I have located my life on. That if I'can see it in my mind, then I can do it. It was even more astonishing that I applied this when I played a blind man in 'Kaabil' film. It was a awessome and beautiful journey and I hope you all watch the movie," Haritik Roshan.
Bollywood news, bollywood gossibs, haritik roshan, kabil movie, bollywood movies, salman khan, bollywood films, bollywood upcoming films, latest bollywood news, bollywood actress, bollywood actors


Haritik Futher said that He hopes the audience can feel the character as deeply as he did while playing it on camera.
Discussing about the movie, Hrithik: "It is close upon a man, who against all odds, finds the tenacity inside him to make his life the way he wants it to be."

"Kaabil Movie"

Produced by Hrithik Roshan's father Rakesh Roshan under their home banner FilmKraft Productions, "Kaabil" going to be release on January 26th next year.